Click HERE to read the NYT article!
Questions on the NYT article:
- By what percentage has the number of Protestants declined over the past half century?
- Who are the "liberal mainline", "evangelical", and "born again" Protestants?
- By what percentage has the number of atheists grown in the past 40 years?
- Is it fair to say that US society is undergoing a process of secularization?
- What is the profile of those aged 18 to 22 regarding religious practice and belief?
- Why does the percentage of Catholics remain constant?
- Who are the "Nones" and what do they believe in?
- What are the causes of secularization in the USA?
- What aspect of religious practice do young people seem to prefer?
- What will be the likely place in American society of the Protestant faith in the future?